Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank you!

I have to give a big BIG thank you to all my clients, both new and repeat.

It's because of you that I'm happy to announce that I'm fully booked for 2008! I'm happy about this because it tells me that whatever it is I'm doing is something others appreciate. That is SO deeply gratifying!

Having this photography business has had me exploring my life in ways I'd never thought of before. I've found a creative outlet, as well as the added bonus of meeting such great people and capturing their smiling faces. It's also meant a great investment of time, which at times, is a little too stressful for my family and me. I'm commited to giving each of my clients the best service I can provide them. That has mean limiting some bookings as we head into the Christmas season (yes, I said Christmas!).

While it pains me to turn away any requests for new clients this year, I simply must in order to give my attention to those who have already trusted me with their child and family portraits.

I'm looking forward to the New Year, and will be happy to plan sessions with anyone looking for personal photography in 2009. Thanks again to all who have emailed me. I look forward to being your future family photographer.

No comments: