Sunday, September 21, 2008

A subject near & dear to my heart!

Ever heard that saying about a cobbler's family having no shoes? It's the same for photographers. I get to take photos of lots of wonderful families, but it's rare that I get to be in a photo with my handsome husband and adorable daughter. As it happens, today is my birthday, and my gift to me was taking the time to capture my own family portraits.

Here are some quick proofs from today. I can't choose my favourite. I'd LOVE it if you'd take the time to leave a comment with your vote!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.
8.
9.
10.

2 comments:

Pinkallthetime said...

happy birthday!

We really like #1 and #8.
You are a beautiful family.
It was so nice to get to know you at our wedding. Now we can put a face to your beautiful daughter and handsome husband.
~K&L

PhotoLog said...

#10 definitely, nice and BIG, but I can't decide if I like it better in bw or color. They are all beautiful!

Happy Birthday.

A.