Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Match Made in Heaven

How great is it that I get to photograph such beautiful moments? Lucky me!

This wedding was spectacular. K & L only had eyes for each other ALL day. The priests gave one of the nicest, most romantic sermons I've ever heard at a wedding (and I've been to a lot of weddings). The groomsmen were johnny-on-the-spot to help corral the guests for photos, and the bridesmaids were so much fun! With guests from all corners of the continent, this happy couple celebrated in style.
What a gorgeous place to say your vows!


This priest baptised L 29 years ago and happily welcomes K.



I don't know what they're each looking at but this shot cracks me up!

A couple who laughs together, stays together.

Best of luck, you guys!

2 comments:

sasha said...

definitely one of the most beautiful couples.

PhotoLog said...

Beautiful!