Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet & Simple

Ladies, if you're out there planning a big wedding, I ask you to consider my most recent wedding. I have to say it was THE most relaxed wedding I've ever been to, and I think it was largely due to the bride and groom not having the typical laundry list of stressors during the day.

No big hall to vacate, no identical attendents, no pew bows, fairy lights, and metres of tulle. Just a Bride and a Groom totally besotted with one another, and immediate family. And me, of course! LOL

We literally got out of our cars, walked a few steps to this wonderful view of the lake, and witnessed D & J pledge their love. A few more steps out to the pier and we couldn't have asked for a better backdrop! Despite it being October, the weather was mild and perfect in every way.

Thanks for having me join you on your special day D & J! I can't wait to do your maternity and newborn portraits in 2009! Here's your sneak peek!

Since this was a public park, there were some distant viewers. But they all kept a respectful distance and cheered when the officient announced them husband & wife!
See, just a small gathering of the most important people with the sun shining upon them.


My favourite!

3 comments:

Miranda - Tech Div said...

Wow at that last one, great job!

eglassphotography said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! The last one looks like a magazine shoot. What a gorgeous couple.

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Gorgeous shots! I especially love the ones by the water.