Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Brotherly Love

So you might remember a wee boy I posted about awhile ago...my first session with Baby Z was super special because it happened during his birth!

Flash forward 8 weeks, and now you'll see how much he's grown in that short time! And Big Brother O looks like he's all ready to show his l'il bro everything he knows. Full of lots of kisses and hugs, I was totally enamoured with this display of brotherly love.

Their mother is a good friend of mine, and she's an accomplished blogger, too! Check out her commentary on social networking and marketing. She's very very clever, this lady!



I just love how squished up Z's face is in this shot!



4 comments:

Michelle Kostya said...

my two boys! Love these....i can't wait until i see all of them. Boy Z - looks huge! No one would guess he is 8 weeks old.

Paula said...

Karina, those are absolutely fabulous pictures!! I am prejudice of course towards these children of course :))
I checked out many of your other pictures they are really great too.

PhotoLog said...

Awe, these are precious! Nice job on these.

jessstephkylesmom said...

What a adorable baby and his proud big brother!!